Thursday, October 31, 2013

CAS Challenge #49

I really like the colours and sketch for this CAS Challenge. Since it is the 5th Thursday of the month, it is a double challenge. So both colours and a sketch were given. Here is the challenge:
And here is my card:
The base is Pacific Point and the Wild Wasbi piece are backed in Pumpkin Pie. The Wild Wasbi DSP comes from the "Just Add Cake" DSP pack. I used my honeycomb embossing folder and stamps from the "Six Sided Sampler" set. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. A fabby male card! I like the use of the bold colours!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week and good luck! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a super job with both the colors and the sketch! I agree with Lizy that it's an excellent masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the mix of patterns! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete